We Discuss Any Type Of Console Games
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anyone use bebo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristoph Gavin2
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
avatar

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Anyone use bebo   Tue May 27, 2008 4:08 pm

I dont think anyone here does im just askin LOL http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6633074962 thats mine add me as a friend then you may see it mwahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazloZania
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
avatar

Number of posts : 465
Age : 25
Location : Fort Campbell
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   Tue May 27, 2008 5:57 pm

What is bebo?

_________________



MushroomMammoth wrote:
Getting '####faced' should mean actual scatting upon one's visage, not a large alcohol intake.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/smallkidoncampus
Kristoph Gavin2
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
avatar

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   Thu May 29, 2008 4:40 pm

LazloZania wrote:
What is bebo?

Myspace rip off hehe i dont really use myspace lol i need to make a new one XD bebo looks prettier to me Very Happy.
PS i made my profile public so you can see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
avatar

Number of posts : 480
Age : 28
Location : Clarksville
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   Thu May 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:
LazloZania wrote:
What is bebo?

Myspace rip off hehe i dont really use myspace lol i need to make a new one XD bebo looks prettier to me Very Happy.
PS i made my profile public so you can see.

well if you need a myspace layout let me know. i made mine and my girfriends.

mine: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=16245110

Hers: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120777911

_________________
Im The Admin. And i Will Ban Your Ass.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/skateboardsuperstaar
LazloZania
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
avatar

Number of posts : 465
Age : 25
Location : Fort Campbell
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   Thu May 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Teh Green Llama wrote:
Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:
LazloZania wrote:
What is bebo?

Myspace rip off hehe i dont really use myspace lol i need to make a new one XD bebo looks prettier to me Very Happy.
PS i made my profile public so you can see.

well if you need a myspace layout let me know. i made mine and my girfriends.

mine: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=16245110

Hers: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120777911

Dude, those are beast layouts.

_________________



MushroomMammoth wrote:
Getting '####faced' should mean actual scatting upon one's visage, not a large alcohol intake.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/smallkidoncampus
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
avatar

Number of posts : 480
Age : 28
Location : Clarksville
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   Thu May 29, 2008 4:48 pm

LazloZania wrote:

Dude, those are beast layouts.

Let me guess you want one?

_________________
Im The Admin. And i Will Ban Your Ass.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/skateboardsuperstaar
Kristoph Gavin2
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
avatar

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   Thu May 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Teh Green Llama wrote:
LazloZania wrote:

Dude, those are beast layouts.

Let me guess you want one?

I want one Razz im making a myspace for no reason XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazloZania
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
avatar

Number of posts : 465
Age : 25
Location : Fort Campbell
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   Thu May 29, 2008 5:08 pm

Teh Green Llama wrote:
LazloZania wrote:

Dude, those are beast layouts.

Let me guess you want one?
It dont matter

_________________



MushroomMammoth wrote:
Getting '####faced' should mean actual scatting upon one's visage, not a large alcohol intake.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/smallkidoncampus
Teh Pink Moose
The Fiance
The Fiance
avatar

Number of posts : 339
Age : 26
Location : cuntville
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   Fri May 30, 2008 1:09 am

yeah mine is pretty much bitchin, i love it <3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone use bebo   

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone use bebo
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::The Unholy Realm Of Addicted Gamers::.. Forum Index :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: